My Blog List

Friday, July 15, 2011

Twiddle Dumb and Twiddle Dee which one will be me?

After a long week of contemplating and premeditating I find myself back at square one. Come home, make dinner and pay bills. Later I find myself on the phone with a loser for a whole of 5 minutes hearing him tell me that I mean allot to him. Knowing just knowing I do not care nor will I. I guess I was being nice again....

This week has been not only emotionally trying but physically. To make amends and avoid another endless argument I submitted to kindness. No I did not submit entirely but I did kill it with kindness. Avoidant behavior I suppose so but to say the hatchet is buried I can say "no". I will leave this fight for another day. Thank goodness for alcoholic beverages, Spanx and moderately tight dresses. The goal is not to over spend so I can afford to splurge on this amazingly sexy Tory Burch Handbag and matching shoes. Yes the old Dori is back but not at the capacity of the charge it Dori. So with this being said I will attempt to keep an eye out for the dream bag... hopefully it will go on sale :).

Twiddle dumb I think not.. it is time to plan smart, think smart and move my chess pieces in the right direction because this Queen is not playing a weak game..."Check Mate" my love... I am sorry there no winners in this game of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment